With the encouragement given by Jozelyn (thank you ^-^), I was very motivated to bake bread again ... even though I haven't acquired the very basic 'master chef skills' in bread baking. So, I 敢敢冲呀 !! >~<
Well, luckily the bread turned out good ^-^ phew !任务完成了!不用吞口水了! Hee hee ..
|My small cosy reading corner ^-^|
Japanese Condensed Milk Bread
Ingredients for bread:
200g bread flour
25g condensed milk
3g dry instant yeast
20g butter (salted butter at room temperature)
25g condensed milk
25g butter (salted butter at room temperature)
some almond flakes, sun flower seeds
some dried apricot & raisins
1. Mix all ingredients for bread in the mixing bowl (except butter), knead the dough using the cake mixer with dough hook to form rough dough, add butter and knead until smooth elastic film.
2. Cover the dough and proof it until double in size.
3. Punch out the air in the dough, flatten the dough to a rectangle size 12" x 8"
4. Apply a layer of sticky sauce on the dough, cut into four strips. Stack up the dough and cut into eight portions. (Opps ... I just cut cut cut ... didn’t count how many portions)
5. Place the dough, straight side up in the lightly grease chiffon pan (I used a 21cm pan). Let it proof to cover the whole chiffon pan.
|After 2nd proofing about 1:5hrs|
7. Bake at 165°C for 25mins.
|Ta da ! Freshly baked ! Yummy|
|A cool sunny afternoon ... Enjoy my coffee break with freshly baked Japanese Condensed Milk Bread ... yummy! |
Hi Karen! I have got to bake bread! I like your approach of just cut, cut and not count LOL!ReplyDelete
Phong Hong, yes GO GO GO! to bake bread !Delete
Aah....the baton has passed on to you to bake this bread. I bet this bread taste real good and soft. I hope to bake this soon to try out too.ReplyDelete
Hi Mel, hee hee ... I pushed back some planned recipes and baked this popular bread ... glad that I've done it and will use other nuts for different varieties next time. Look forward to your sharing too ^-^!Delete
This is really a super delicious bread. Feel like baking it again!ReplyDelete
Outside your cosy reading corner is a swimming pool? Look like in second picture.. Hehe..
Yes agree ! I will sprinkle with more nuts in my next bake on this bread ^-^Delete
Hi Karen, this is a lovely, all my family member love it too! Love your cosy reading corner, I can feel the comfort :)ReplyDelete
Hi Esther, do drop by to my cosy reading corner more often ... 欢迎 !Delete
Hi Joceline, yes this bread really又软又好吃!Delete
Been seeing this bread done by bloggers lately and all look so good and tempting! Hope I can find some time to try out too!ReplyDelete
Hi Cheryl, look forward to your post of this 'hot bread' ^-^Delete
Thanks for the mentioned. I especially love the topping of this bread.ReplyDelete
You're welcome Sonia, and thanks for dropping by ^-^Delete