Slightly modified version below as I've replaced the nuts with rolled oats and halved the recipe.
Banana Oatmeal Muffins
35 grams instant rolled oats
100 grams all-purpose plain flour, sifted
45 grams caster sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 egg, lightly beaten
50 grams unsalted butter, melted and cooled
2 ripe bananas, mashed well
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1) Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Position the rack in the center. Grease a 6 holes muffin pan, or line with paper liners.
(The temperature of the oven may vary, do adjust accordingly).
2) Dry ingredients : In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and instant rolled oats.
3) Wet ingredients : In a large measuring jug or bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla.
4) Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Fold in with a rubber spatula and stir only until the ingredients are combined and the batter is thick and chunky. Do not over mix the batter or tough muffins will result.
5) Pour batter into a prepared muffin tin or paper liners. Bake for 25 minutes. Check for doneness with a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin if it comes out clean.
6) Place on a wire rack to cool for five minutes and then remove muffins from pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.
We never get tired of banana muffins. With any combinations ... they always taste great. With the added rolled oats, definitely a healthier brekkie to kick start our day!
Love these slightly crispy crust with fluffy soft texture and full of banana sweet aroma ! Happy Baking ^-^!