Monday 20 January 2014

Some housekeeping ...

We will be celebrating the Chinese New Year (CNY) in about two weeks' time. It's also the time of the year to do some spring cleaning in the house. It's the tradition (perhaps) to throw away any unwanted things ...to remove some 'clutters' and make the house 'smooth and shining' like brand new as we usher to the new year. I have not been "disciplined" and not in the mood to tidy up my place. Well, still have another weekend for me (excuses again) ... Hmm .. A list of 'to do list' before the festive celebration... To bake some CNY cookies; shop for new year clothes; spring cleaning; menu for the reunion dinner etc etc.

Saying about housekeeping, think I should also 'tidy up' my photos. Last year I baked quite a lot. Other than muffins and cupcakes, I was also brave enough to try new recipes like scones, layered cakes, brownies, swiss roll (decor roll), log cake and quiche! Some were my 1st attempts and felt so satisfied ... able to share some delicious cakes/snacks with family, friends and colleagues! Okay, putting some of my favorite photos for my fond memories ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing some of my favourite recipes, some new baking/cooking "adventures". Please feel free to post your comments for my improvement. Would be great to connect with you and learn some of your recipes too. Thanks for 'dropping by'.