Recipe adapted from : Cookpad
Chocolate and Almond Sticks
2 sheets Puff pastry
20 grams Chocolate chips
20 grams Flaked almonds
1/2 Egg yolk (for egg wash)
10 grams Granulated sugar
1) Lightly toast flaked almonds in a pan or in an oven. Thaw the frozen puff pastry sheets for about 2 minutes.
2) Spread the chocolate chips and toasted flaked almonds on the puff pastry.
3) Sandwich with the other sheet of puff pastry, brush egg wash on the pastry and sprinkle sugar on top.
4) Slice into 1.5cm to 2cm sticks. Place them on the lightly greased baking sheet.
5) Preheat the oven at 200ºC and bake for 13 to 15 minutes.
(*You may have to adjust the temperature and timing to suit your oven.)
Hee .. hee .. spending another lazy Sunday afternoon with some Chocolate and Almond Sticks ^-^!
I am submitting this post to Best Recipes For Everyone event, "Fun with Almond' April 2015, host by Fion of XuanHom's Mom Kitchen Dairyand co-host by Doreen of my little favourite DIY.
These are super yummy and easy to prepare.ReplyDelete
Can I have some, please Karen :D
Ooooo looks good! And so easy to make too.ReplyDelete
Karen, something nice to munch munch while watching TV.I like!ReplyDelete
This sounds like the perfect snack to munch on lazy days in front of the TV! :)
Sound so simple and taste good!ReplyDelete