|Baked lemon thyme breadcrumbs prawns served with rice and pumpkin|
Baked Fish with Rosemary & Breadcrumbs
3 white fish fillets (about 150g each)
2 tablespoon olive oil to grease the baking pan
Ingredient A (mayonnaise mixture):
1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 tablespoon mayonnaise
Ingredient B (breadcrumbs mixture):
100g panko breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
Pinch of salt and sprinkle some coarse ground black pepper
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C. Position the rack in the center of the oven.
*Note : The temperature of the oven may vary, do adjust accordingly.
2) Line the baking pan with baking paper and lightly grease with olive oil. Set aside.
3) Wash and pat the fish dry with some kitchen towels. (If you are using frozen fish fillets, make sure you thaw them first.)
4) Prepare the ingredients for A & B.
In a small bowl, combine and mix well ingredient A with a spoon.
In a dry clean plate, combine and mix well ingredient B.
5) Spread some mayonnaise mixture with a spoon onto 1 side of the fish, then dredge in the panko mixture, pressing to coat evenly. Transfer the fillet onto the baking pan with crumb-side up.
Done! Serve the baked fish fillets with some *salad and lemon wedges.
*make any salad green if you can find them in your fridge. Or some cut fruits if you have some apples, pears or oranges sitting in your fruit basket :)
Looks delicious. I love fish but seldom cook fish because hubby complains about the "fishiness" of the fish and the smell that lingers in the kitchen.ReplyDelete