Recipe source : Cookpad , and the sharing from Fion and Ann sometime ago.
1) Preheat oven to 180°C. Line the loaf pan (size: 500g) with parchment paper. Sift the flour and baking powder together, set aside.
2) Put the whipping cream and caster sugar in a clean mixing bowl, whisk until stiff using the electric mixer.
3) Add one egg at a time to Step 2 and continue to whisk constantly. Add vanilla essence and whisk further.
4) Add the sifted dry ingredients into Step 3 and fold well with a rubber spatula until evenly combined.
5) Pour the batter into the prepared pan to 80% full. Give several taps to get rid of excess air. (Opps ! I've forgotten this step, resulted few big air pockets ...)
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes. Check for doneness with a skewer inserted into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, it's done.
7) Allow the cake to cool in loaf pan for about 10 mins before removing to cool completely on wire rack.
Enjoy ! Happy baking and have a great weekend ^-^